Design your own coat or jacket.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- First read the Important Notes below, and our Sizing Guide.
- Then browse our Fabric Guide to understand all the current options available to you.
- Need some inspiration? Take a look at our Style Guides. From classics to dramatics, these mood boards will give you ideas to help create your own bespoke garment and how to style it.
And simply select your desired:
- Size – 1, 2 or 3.
- Garment type – Coat or Jacket.
- Fabric – from linens to denims, velvets to wools, twills to metallics, plains and patterns.
- Sleeve length – within the fabric sections you can select Long, Bracelet or Short sleeve, just click on the thumbnails and the visual and price updates accordingly.
- Want to add a Collar and/or Cuffs? Just tap and play to see all the different combinations you can have to upstyle and restyle your garment.
- Add to cart…and you’re done!
Have fun designing your own own coats and jackets.
Play with the SoopStyler. Add to cart or add to wishlist. Share with friends or share on social #MySoopStyle. We’ve put the basic building blocks in place and can’t wait to see what you do with them.
Be a part of the design and production process.
This isn’t throwaway fashion. This is hand made. In Britain. Using the highest quality materials. From the best of British merchants, mills and textile designers. On receipt of your order we will contact you and keep you fully aware of timing and the status of your coat throughout production.
If you can’t see what you want, just get in touch with us. We are happy to consider sourcing fabrics for you. So keep feeding back. And keep coming back – our fabrics are generally very small runs so we are continually updating what we can offer.
- Think of Soop as a form of e-tailoring rather than retailing. We are offering a bespoke service. This isn’t next day delivery in general, unless stated. We buy, or print, your fabrics and notions on receipt of your order, and hand make garments and bags to your request. This process can take up to 4-6 weeks depending on your order – although we will of course wish to deliver well ahead of this and will liaise with you on timing at the outset.
- The usual exchange and refund policy does not apply to bespoke and personalised products, and our products cannot therefore be returned or exchanged unless faulty or not as described. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights – please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy before ordering.
Ours is a very personal service. If there is anything you wish to discuss, please do get in touch.